Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March Update

Student teaching has been a growing and enriching time for me. I will be done in 3 days!

I will be working full time between 2 bakeries in Cambridge and Stoughton from now through the end of summer.

May will bring graduation (whoohoo!) I think Tim's parents and brother and sister-in-law are coming for it. I feel pretty special...

Hopefully I'll be able to get a reliable car this summer because I will be teaching at Schaumburg Christian School next year. I sent in the contract a few weeks ago. I will have a 2nd grade classroom, so I'll appreciate your prayers in that direction...for myself as well as my students! (I'm also currently looking into housing down there... I'd appreciate prayer in that matter as well!!)

Tim will finish his grad work at Maranatha, and continue to dorm sup and teach academy Bible classes next year.

I think that's all for the update right now. Hope you are doing well. Drop me a note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home