Tuesday, November 29, 2005

what to write...what to write...


Today was one of those "rush to everything" days. By the time I sort of caught my breath, I was wildly cheering and yelling and shouting and screeming at my sister's basketball game. Well, maybe I wasn't that into the game, but hey, I love my sister nontheless. Watching the game made me realize, again, how much things change after highschool. My life is sooo different now from when I was a senior. I feel like I've changed so much! I know I am nowhere near what I should be, but I can look back and see how shallow and self-centered my mindset was. I guess I did not often have the big picture in mind.

Sadly, I missed the jr. recital of one of my future traveling buddies. I figured out a plan though, Steve. Could you do a redo of your recital in the van sometime when we're traveling for like 14 hours? We'll have to have a keyboard with us...it'll be so much fun!
I will be your number one fan
If you consider playing in the van.
What fun it would be,
With only 20 some keys.
I can imagine it now;
I should stop before someone has a cow.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger jules said...

u r so cute hannah :) i am so glad i know u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home