Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Newsflash of the century!

I have a boyfriend!


(yes, everyone smile, sigh, and say "awhh")

Well, Tim and I finally had "the talk." We've been "maranatha dating" (which doesn't take much) for a little while now, but as of yesterday, we are "officially" dating. It doesn't change things that much, but it's nice to know where things sorta stand. We're both still getting to know each other. He took me to a driving range yesterday. I've never played golf, and I dislike mini-golf because I'm horrible. It was a good humbling experience. I need to find something that I'm good at and he's not....hmmm.... I'll take any suggestions that you have to offer. (:

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger jules said...

AWE :) u knew i had to say that! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooooo happy for u hannah! :) (so when did this happen - what's the story...?) :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Dave Marriott said...

well um, im glad that tim finally got through to the head coach...

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger cameron said...

well, as your "brother" I approve. i must say coolness and i hope the best for you as you continue to seek God's will! Good for you sis;)

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Slim said...

Congrats (I think....I mean, is that what you say? I mean, this is a big deal, and its important, but its not like you are graduating school or some big event like that....all though I suppose it could lead to bigger events.....nevermind, I have no idea what I'm talking about....but I'm happy for you both).

Spring Break tends to hook people up so to speak. I'm speaking from expierience (sort of...in a way...its complicated).

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Liz said...

o good for you!!!!I knew that was going to happen, if I was a betting girl I would've put money on it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home