Monday, March 06, 2006

To michigan...and quickly back.

Hello dear reader!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Quite the contrary: I've just been driving around it in the forlorn state of Michigan.

Choir tour was great.
I ate.
I think I just sealed my fate
At an early death rate.
Some watched their weight.
They I hate.

Honestly, choir tour was a big blessing. I was spiritually challenged and encouraged. Now back to the reality of school. I'm so glad that God doesn't let us see everything in our future. Maybe it'd be nice, but I think I'd go hide in a hole. One step at a time, Hannah girl.

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger cameron said...

i thought you had fallen off the earth or something;) good to hear you had a good time!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Dave Marriott said...

watch out robert frost and rico aslamandero, here comes hannah kutz

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger jules said...

i'm so glad u r back!!!! i missed u! and it was fun to sing with u again today, i miss that too :) i'll be praying for u as u get all caught up from being gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home