Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Picture Update


My sister Emily's 18th birthday!! (sniff, sniff... she's growing up!)






Fun trip to Target 1st day back at school. (Don't ya love Stephanie?)
















Dorm Sweet Dorm. (Look mom, my room is clean!!) Do notice the additions I brought to the room: A swivel reclinging chair, a foot stool, a fridge (not shown) and a smile! Robyn and I couldn't help ourselves. We set up a "coffee table" by throwing a blanket over a plastic tub and used our hot pot to show... I'm not sure what. We had fun laughing though. (We were the only ones in the room...no one told us to stop.)










Last but not least, this was at our Foodservice party on Monday. Sorry about your crooked head right now. I'm using my roomies computer, and it'll take too long to switch anything. I'm a studious college student, remember. OH, I put the wrong pic on here. I wanted to put the one w/ yaffah.


Here you go. Now crank your head the other way. haha. Hey, I'm helping you stretch your neck muscles. It's good for you. I was thinking about putting yaffah on my tray (I was a stewardess).





Well, have a WoNdErFuL week everyone. Hope you enjoyed my snippet of pictures.


"The golden rule for your life and mine is this concentrated keeping of the life open towards God. Let everything else - work, clothes, food, everything on earth - go by the board, saving that one thing. The rush of other things always tends to obscure this concentration on God. We have to maintain ourselves in the place of beholding, keeping the life absolutely spiritual all through. Let other things come and go as they may, let other people criticize as they will, but never allow anything to obscure the life that is hid with Christ in God. Never be hurried out of the relationship of abiding in Him. It is the one thing that is apt to fluctuate but is ought not to. The severest discipline of a Christian's life is to learn how to keep "beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord." - Oswald Chambers

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger jules said...

happy birthday emily! :)
yah, i love steph - she's the life of a target trip!
your room looks so cute, hannah... looks like u r thoroughly enjoying yourself! hahaaa :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home