Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Update

Hi everyone. I just wanted to inform you all that I'm getting used to dorm life again. I have wonderful roomies. My computer isn't connected to the system, so I will not be able to provide daily reading for you. Sooory; I know you're dissapointed.

A few updates for you, just incase you were wondering:

ahem...

I didn't even want to mention this, but I said before that I would, so I am going to stick to my "words." Well, I met the boy that my friends wanted me to meet. He was nice, but there isn't much more to tell than that. Just wanted to stomp out any of your silly notions. (: Set-ups are not for me. Sure, maybe 1 out of 300 work, and then they have this awesome story to tell the rest of the world, but honestly. Come now. Let's be realistic.

I mentioned I loved to read. Sure wish I had the list for American masterpieces BEFORE christmas break. Oops, my bad. Hopefully I'll get a lot of one-on-one time with good ol' Norton's Anthology.

I'm doing my Junior Field Work with an 8th grade class at Calvary. Ahh! I guess it will be good for me. Gulp. Honestly, I really am looking forward to this adventure. (That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.) I'll be there Tue. Thur. Chapel -4th hour. (six hours a week.) It's nice right now because I have this and next week before I start, so I have all this FREE Time in the morning!

Well, I've spent too much time on this computer already. I need to prioritize, my goodness! Not that you all aren't important to me or anything...

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger cameron said...

*sniff...i will miss the updates:( i think i will live though.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger jules said...

hope u can get all that reading in ;) AND, congrats on getting that field work done... i know u'll do great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home