Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Best Friend

Becca and I have gone through many ups and downs in our relationship. God has been good in giving me this wonderful friend. We took this picture tonight at my church potluck and video time. We watched a video put out by Bob Jones about a missionary to Africa. The acting was so-so, but the message of the gospel and the power of God continuing His work was very inspiring and convicting at the same time. God doesn't need me, but He wants me to serve Him.

1 John 3:16-17 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home