Monday, January 02, 2006

Brothah Cam da Mon


This boy was quite intimidating to me at first - understandably so. Once I got past the looks, I realized he was nothing but a softy at heart. I think I began to realize that he was more than just "a cool gorilla" when I saw him sing. No holds bar there. Way to go, Cam. Cam received many interesting campers during the summer: Boys from da hood, and boys with physical and mental disabilities. Who will ever forget those weeks? haha. My boy-crazy campers even schemed up a way to convince his campers to choose me for a date. (If a cabin says over 100 sections, they can set their counselor up on a date.) My cabin was too lazy to memorize, but they worked their brother cabin so they could enjoy the setting-up part. tsk tsk. My girls even made him give me a stuffed animal wrapped in toilet paper! haha! Good times. Good memories.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger cameron said...

Thanks Hannah. I could go on about you too. You were a great sister to talk to and share burdens with. I was glad you were able to come back and that you mom is getting better too. Still praying for her and you. Keep it real. I don't have to say that cause I know you will!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home