Saturday, December 10, 2005

I need to clarify:

Just incase some of you think that I rely on my parents for everything, the wireless card was an early christmas present. They were getting tired of waiting (for the computer) so they didn't wait in giving it to me. I sound like I'm a little too dependant. Makeup, computers, what next? Maybe they can provide me with husband. Do the whole courting thing. I wouldn't even have to have a choice in the matter. JUST KIDDING! Wow, I'm getting way out of hand here. At least we have a good relationship. I'm done making a fool out of myself...for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger jules said...

hahaa :) hope that wireless thing works and u get it all figured out. i understand the misery that can accompany all of that techy stuff! it took me half the semester to get hooked up with mine... it does feel good to finally get it going though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home