Thursday, December 15, 2005

No longer holding my breath

I'm free at last! WHAT a blessing. This picture illustrates my life up until 3:30 this afternoon. (Fun times at Northland.) We had a bakery party tonight. Our boss took us all out to eat. It was really nice.
Hehe, I might have a fun story to tell you maybe sometime during this break. I might have an "adventure" coming up. We'll see. My friends from home are trying to set me up with one of their friends from PCC. We've had this joke running now for over a year...if this guy came up to Wisconsin, I'd go on a date with him. (Remind me not to joke around like this ever again.) Guess who's comming up in January? I don't know how I get into these kinds of situations.

Have a wonderful Christmas, friends! I'm sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to any of you.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger jules said...

HANNAH! i'm glad u joked around like that -- when's your date? tell me all about it, ok?! ;) i know what u mean, though, u say things like that intending and promising yourself "it would never happen anyway, right?!" lol...

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Kutzie said...

hold your horses, girl. let's not get all sentimental. haha. I'm expecting more of a hilarious comedy show (with me the star clown) more than anything else. But, yes. I will keep ya'll informed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home